Spacious in-city three bedroom mid-century modern home w/ 4 yr old roof, new 200 amp electrical upgrade, carport, gas fireplace, high ceilings and oak hardwoods, plus large bonus family room all on a single level. Money-saving upgrades include new refridgerator & new front-loading w/d. Outdoors, enjoy your HUGE yard and drought tolerant landscaping, a rose garden and mature shady red maple. Clean, updated and move-in ready!
The Top Ten reasons You'll LOVE living at 1620 SW Trenton Street:
1. The yard: The giant maple tree is a true one-of-a-kind gem. The trees, recently planted by the city, are beautiful and will continue to grow and fill the parking strip with beautiful green shade. The low-maintenance roses in front and back will provide months of fresh
blooms. The parking strip plantings are all drought-tolerant. The black lace elderberry bushes are also drought-tolerant and will create a beautiful privacy hedge in a few years.
2. The high ceilings: I love the open floor plan where I reach stretch all the way up and still have room to stretch.
3. The huge windows: On sunny days when all the curtains and blinds are open the house is filled with natural sunlight The house is situated in a neighborhood filled with beautiful trees and mature landscaping.
4. The home theatre/extra room: I enjoy being able to use this room for a variety of purposes, but its acoustic design makes it ideal for a home theatre. It also makes the spacious 3 BR house even bigger. There is SO much storage - closets, drawers, built-ins.
5. Westwood Village Shopping Center: Conveniently located less than 10 blocks away from Target, QFC, Marshall's, the post office, Staples, two banks, and a variety of restaurants. It's a lovely walk on a pretty day and a life-saver during winter storms when the roads are iced over.
6. Location: White Center continues to improve with new shops and restaurants. The southern location provides easy access to I-5, 99, and 509 without having to depend upon the West Seattle Bridge!
7. Parks! Parks! Parks!: Walk to Westcrest Park (about to be expanded) and the Duwamish Greenbelt (miles and miles of trails). Longfellow Creek and Roxhill Park are also within walking distance.
8. Neighbors: This block is very attentive and friendly. I know all my neighbors and it's a "smile and wave" type of diverse neighborhood.
9. Carport: On snowy days there is no de-snowing your car. On rainy days you don't get wet getting into and out of your car. Loading and unloading your car is also a breeze right through the side door.
10. Buses: Transportation is convenient with at least 6-8 bus lines stop within 3-5 blocks of the house providing easy access to downtown for commuters. The Rapid Ride super-express bus will run from Westwood Village to downtown in the near future.