This mortgage calculator can be used to figure out monthly payments of a home mortgage loan, based on the home's sale price, the term of the loan desired, buyer's down payment percentage, and the loan's interest rate.
The information provided by these calculators is for illustrative purposes only and accuracy is not guaranteed. The default figures shown are hypothetical and may not be applicable to your individual situation. Be sure to consult a financial professional prior to relying on the results.
Ubertor.com does not guarantee any of the information obtained by this calculator.
Spacious in-city three bedroom mid-century modern home w/ 4 yr old roof, new 200 amp electrical upgrade, carport, gas fireplace, high ceilings and oak hardwoods, plus large bonus family room all on a single level. Money-saving upgrades include new refridgerator & new front-loading w/d. Outdoors, enjoy your HUGE yard and drought tolerant landscaping, a rose garden and mature shady red maple. Clean, updated and move-in ready!
The Top Ten reasons You'll LOVE living at 1620 SW Trenton Street:
1. The yard: The giant maple tree is a true one-of-a-kind gem. The trees, recently planted by the city, are beautiful and will continue to grow and fill the parking strip with beautiful green shade. The low-maintenance roses in front and back will provide months of fresh
blooms. The parking strip plantings are all drought-tolerant. The black lace elderberry bushes are also drought-tolerant and will create a beautiful privacy hedge in a few years.
2. The high ceilings: I love the open floor plan where I reach stretch all the way up and still have room to stretch.
3. The huge windows: On sunny days when all the curtains and blinds are open the house is filled with natural sunlight The house is situated in a neighborhood filled with beautiful trees and mature landscaping.
4. The home theatre/extra room: I enjoy being able to use this room for a variety of purposes, but its acoustic design makes it ideal for a home theatre. It also makes the spacious 3 BR house even bigger. There is SO much storage - closets, drawers, built-ins.
5. Westwood Village Shopping Center: Conveniently located less than 10 blocks away from Target, QFC, Marshall's, the post office, Staples, two banks, and a variety of restaurants. It's a lovely walk on a pretty day and a life-saver during winter storms when the roads are iced over.
6. Location: White Center continues to improve with new shops and restaurants. The southern location provides easy access to I-5, 99, and 509 without having to depend upon the West Seattle Bridge!
7. Parks! Parks! Parks!: Walk to Westcrest Park (about to be expanded) and the Duwamish Greenbelt (miles and miles of trails). Longfellow Creek and Roxhill Park are also within walking distance.
8. Neighbors: This block is very attentive and friendly. I know all my neighbors and it's a "smile and wave" type of diverse neighborhood.
9. Carport: On snowy days there is no de-snowing your car. On rainy days you don't get wet getting into and out of your car. Loading and unloading your car is also a breeze right through the side door.
10. Buses: Transportation is convenient with at least 6-8 bus lines stop within 3-5 blocks of the house providing easy access to downtown for commuters. The Rapid Ride super-express bus will run from Westwood Village to downtown in the near future.