Gorgeous tastefully remodeled home! Fresh paint, living rm bay window, oak staircase & many lovely details. Exquisite kitchen w/ 6 burner Viking range, ss hood, granite, tile backsplash, custom cabinets & marmoleum flooring. Backyard urban oasis garden w/ koi pond, waterfall & stone patio. Great storage in finished lower level. Dble & triple insulated windows, Garage & add'l off street parking spot. 99% updated wiring; newer push button switches maintain vintage ambiance. Don't miss this one!
Top 10 Reasons to Live Here
1. Proximity to so many neighborhoods. The house is on Capitol Hill, but the house is up the hill from the U District, including the shops at the U. Village. It’s next to Madison Valley, and right down the hill is downtown.
2. There are trails down the street at Interlaken Park, which are great for hiking and dog walking. The best part is they are never crowded!
3. Volunteer Park is just a 15 minute walk away! It is so much fun in the sun or in the snow. We took our dogs there in the big snow storm a couple of years ago with our snow shoes.
4. All the amazing restaurants in the neighborhood; Volunteer Park Café, Kingfish Café, Vios, The Harvest Vine, Monsoon, Fuel Coffee Shop, Coastal Kitchen, Smiths, and many more!
5. Just a 15 minute walk to all of the trendy and fun restaurants and shops on Capitol Hill including some of our favorites; Oddfellows, Quinn’s, Café Vita, Cupcakes, Via Tribulani, Rosebud, Elliot Bay Books, La Spiga, Anchovies and Olives, The Tin Table, and many more!
6. Just a short drive to Lake Washington. We use to take our boat down to the lake every weekend and some week nights. So much fun!
7. BBqing and Bonfires in our backyard oasis! We loved spending time with friends and family on the flagstone patio and cooking many meals on the Viking stove that we will forever miss!
8. Proximity to an eclectic mix of grocery store options; QFC on 15th, Safeway on Madison, Madison Market, and Trader Joes. All less than a 5 minute drive from our house!
9. Near future light rail stop!!! This is something that we are sad to not be around for!
10. Access to Burke Gilman and Lake Washington Trails! We also live on a few bus lines! Bike on a trail or take the bus from right in front of our house, which will take you to downtown, Columbia City, U District, and even Freemont!