This traditionally elegant 1927 classic is uniquely situated across from Ravenna Park and 15 yards from a rustic wooden bridge over the ravine. A real hidden treasure in the forest, yet just 3 blocks from a major retail core! Formal living & dining rooms, original vintage art tile fireplace, 100% new wiring and 98% plumbing incl new sewer line to street, finished lower level and a great layout w/ 3 generous bedrooms up & 2 more on the main floor make this a great find! Amazing ventilated wood-shop on the lower level.
Top Ten Things I love about living at 2114 NE 61st Street, Seattle, Wa
1. Seclusion: It is hard to find such a quiet spot in the middle of the city . You are 20 min from downtown but are basically living in Ravenna park
2. I like the fact that you are 10 minutes from University Village.
3. I like to open all the windows in the summer and let the breezes blow through the dining room and living room.
4. I like the fact that there is virtually no traffic on my street, other than the neighbors.
5. I like it when the kids use the street outside my house as a sledding hill when we get the occasional snow.
6. I like waking up to the sound of birds singing outside of my windows.
7. I like the fact that the house is very solid and you can’t hear much from room to room.
8. I love the huge basement that allows for a utility room, family room and a large shop/project space. You could put a bowling alley down there!
9. I like to take walks after work down across the foot bridge into the park. There is a lot of nature right at your backdoor.
10. I like hanging out on the back deck reading, eating, hanging out with friends. The yard on this house is big by Ravenna standards.
BONUS: I like my neighbors.