Wow! This bright, large, sunny corner lot boasts a fantastically remodeled cape cod perched high above the street. 99% new wiring & 100% new plumbing w/ an open floor plan & kitchen remodeled by Ballard Builders. Paperstone counters, Stainless Kitchen Aide suite, island, updated cabinetry & built-in desk. French doors to large deck & ample backyard w/ custom gates & shed. Rebuilt stairs, recessed lighting, 2 more bonus rooms w/ windows & extensive cabling for a downstairs retreat. A-Plus!
The Top Ten 10 Things We Loved About Living at 7356 11th Ave NW
1. Great safe neighborhood. We feel comfortable walking and living here.
2. Close to Ballard’s Old Town, Phinney, Greenwood & Downtown.
3. Walking to restaurants and the grocery; we always walked to Ballard or Greenwood to go out for the evening.
4. Top ranked Whittier Elementary a few blocks away. They schoolyard was a great place to go and place outside!
5. Helpful and respectful neighbors. Never intrusive, but the nicest people always willing to lend a quick hand if needed.
6. Easy parking. Plenty available, even for large parties!
7. Sunsets of the Olympic Mountains light up the living room and kitchen.
8. Sunrise creates a warm sunny kitchen in the morning.
9. Evenings on the covered deck. We BBQ’d and had drinks with friends very often on this deck. It is fully wired for 2 Infratech infrared heaters.
10. Privacy when you are in your yard, front and back. You are in the city, but have your own private space. We cultivated the plantings over many years to specifically provide a visual barrier wherever needed.