Access to your own private garden-level, fully-fenced patio space in the middle of the city! Amazing Lake Union view rooftop deck. Floor to ceiling windows in light-filled open floor plan unit w/ two good-sized bdrms in quiet 12 unit blding w/ elevator. Kitchen w/ ss, gas range, granite & cherry cabinets. Clean & secure garage w/ 2 deeded parking spots & large storage unit. Onsite HOA mgr, dogs up to 35 lbs., granite-detailed gas fireplace mantle, top-down bedroom blinds w/ blackout option.
Top Ten Things I Loved About Living at The Tuscany- Unit #104
10. Food! Serafina and Cicchetti are next door. Grand Central down the street. Starbucks close by. All of Eastlake has a great range and selection.
9. 4th of July fireworks! The rooftop is opened up to friends and family to share one of the best views of the fireworks (with the comfort of your own bathroom close by)!
8. Bus it into downtown or the U-District, steps from your door.
7. Secure parking for you, easy parking for your guests. Lots of evening street parking options.
6. Dog park a few blocks away.
5. Great light all year round. Bright homes are happy homes!
4. Sunday morning jazz music. Crack the sliding door open on Sunday to hear live jazz from Serafina.
3. HOA Manager lives on-site. Takes great care of the building and owners
2. Close to I-5 & 520. Easy to get to and from your new home!
1. Large, personal patio and garden spaces. Your own get-away in the city.