Live in the hoppin' heart of Seattle's Phinney Ridge. This studio in The Aspen has been renovated w/ contemporary finishes & fixtures. Kitchen has granite slab countertops, custom maple cabinetry, stainless appliances (incl: GE, Miele & LG). The bathroom features slab granite, a jetted shower head & maple vanity. Other amenities incl: bike room, elevator & 1 assigned parking stall in a secured garage. Building is newly roofed this April and had all vinyl windows installed March 2014.
Top Ten Things I Loved about Living at
7600 Greenwood Avenue N, #209, Seattle, Wa, 98103
1. My own parking spot in a secure garage - and I've got the best spot in the entire building! Super easy to get in and out.
2. Being on a direct bus line to downtown, and it's just a short bus ride at that.
3. I love being close to shopping and the library.
4. I have the cheapest utility bills of anyone I know.
5. The fact that there are always new restaurants and cafés for me to explore and try out. The neighborhood is always changing and expanding.
6. Cascading water & curved shower rod means more room and shower bliss.
7. Big enough to hold a party of 15, but small enough to feel homey.
8. My favorite restaurant, Mr Gyro is known for having the best gyros in Seattle & my favorite cafe, Chocolati makes a rich and creamy "Europa", and the truffles are to die for.
9. Having an elevator and indoor entry to my condo.
10. The Greenwood car show, the art walk every month, the PNA, and living in such a family friendly & safe neighborhood.